Project Snapshot {Week 7}


http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot

Valentine's Day is all about love
an emotion as vast as the sky above

While to most dinner and chocolates is the plan de rigueur
for me a campout is much preferred

A night under the stars make the celebration complete
with some chow cooked over the fire - and it actually contains meat!

We camped out for free this weekend at some nearby public land.  It was a bit chilly in the evening, but nothing as cold as our Thanksgiving camping trip was!  I took this photo in the tent the next morning - I kept getting zapped from all the static electricity; Gv just got a funky new hairdo!